
Hello!
Cody's fam was in town this weekend. We had some fun times and had lots of inspiration from prophets and apostles. We also ate A LOT!!! I would be 10 lbs heavier if Cody's fam didn't run so much~ maybe only 5 lbs now! hehe. Anyways we ate at Tepanyaki, Gandolfos, Maggie Moos, Leatherbys, China Garden and the Bombay house. They were all very good!! We celebrated Cody's Dads birthday with a pumpkin ice cream cake. Eat and be merry!! Back to school and work and life tomorrow~ until next time.
2 comments:
That sounds just like what my family does when we get together. Eat and be merry is what it's all about. Cute pic, I love watching the show at that place! Have a good day at school!
Wish I could have been there with you. Caroline loves seeing these pictures and especially "Chewy" with his planes. :) Keep them coming and we'll work on one for you to view!
Post a Comment