Sunday, October 28, 2007

Festive activities




We dressed up last night for Ben's Halloween party...Guess what we were? Stick Figures!! It was so fun to walk the streets in the dark and see peoples reactions. Kinda scary to have this thing running right at you! We went to the Haunted Forest with Chad and Allison and they opened a new indoor part called the Psycho Manor- It was really good!! We got some good scares for sure. We are carving pumpkins and watching It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown tonight- Cody's favorite!

It is hard to do these costumes justice with a camera- so here is a light and a dark picture to give you an idea!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Wow...the pictures turned out really cool! You guys look like a computer graphic or something.

Did Cody make you post the picture of the scandalous pumpkin people? :)

Julie Sacks said...

I love your costums!! You always have such creative ideas! I esp like the BYU Pumpkin and I am also very impressed that you grew the pumpkins your self!! Sorry I missed your calls yesterday. Hope you and Cody have a great halloween, wish we were there to share it with you!

Anonymous said...

You make great stick figures. I think that is so fun. It would be fun to see you coming down the street on a dark night. Happy Halloween.

Total Pageviews