Tuesday, October 2, 2007

UP UP AND AWAY!!!




We went on our first flight together today- first of many we hope. It was so fun to see the world from a different view. Cody did a few tricks just to hear me scream- it felt like a roller coaster, no wonder he loves to fly. We flew around spanish fork airport then flew to Lehi to get a sky view of our house, and we waved to Buster! Then we did a touch and go at Provo airport- flew by the Y and headed back to spanish airport, which was surprisingly close. Cody did some tricks and talked to Chad on the radio and we landed. Now we are back to the earthling view and all that goes with it.

4 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

Two words. "Jealous".... oh, I mean, "Freaking awesome". That looks like a lot of fun. When are you taking me sky diving? -Justin

Allison said...

hey guys, cool pictures! Natalie, good job on the blog. Can't wait to hang out this weekend!

Allison said...

Hope you don't mind that I'm back, but I was in a hurry last time and wanted to tell you (after looking at the entire blog) that it's way cool! I've just been getting into blogging a little myself and have found it to be a neat way to keep up with busy and far-away people. Pictures are cute! And great decorating for Cody--I especially liked the pilot/copilot chairs ;) Good luck on your test Nat! Have fun being a pilot Cody! See you in a few days.

Anonymous said...

You are a great pilot Cody. We loved going up with you.

Total Pageviews