Saturday, January 19, 2008

8 mile



This post is not about the movie- This was our run this week. We had to go 8 mi- and we made it! Even in the snow and the freezing cold weather! Since I haven't had much to write I took my camera to the park. We ran on the Provo River trail starting at Utah lake, there was fresh snow on the path and the river had ice along the banks.

Buster came with us. He had so much fun. In the last 2 miles he decided to go duck hunting in the river- and soon he had icicles all over him! He is a good running dog, we have taught him to heal without a leash which is handy. He also makes 8 miles quite fun as he slips and falls often. Good times!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Just 5 more miles! You guys are awesome!

edwardsfamily said...

How did you teach him to heal without a leash. We would love to learn how to do that. we want t take Koda on hikes and things but are scared about her running away and not coming when we call. She is obedient when she has the leash on or is in the house, but that is about it.

Julie Sacks said...

You are crazy! I hate running in the cold. You should go running here, it was 6 degrees today! How did the dip turn out? Pimentos are always hard to find but I'm glad you found them!

mostly Stacy said...

I would die! You would seriously be coming to my funeraly and would need to find someone else to do your hair. Death by Excercise! But Kudos my dear Very Very impressive.

mostly Stacy said...

p.s. What's a funeraly?
(Funeral, sorry)

Total Pageviews