Here are the rules:
1. Grab the book closest to you (has to be at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people
So I am laying on my bed studying.. the closest book was really my journal but that's not going to happen! So next comes my scriptures, A Book of Mormon specifically,this is a good one:
Oh my brethren, hearken not unto my words; arouse the facilities of your souls; shake yourselves that ye may awake from the slumber of death; and loose yourselves from the pains of hell that ye may not become angels to the devil to be cast into that lake of fire and brimstone which is the second death.
Well if nothing else, you all read some scripture today :o)
I now tag Allison Kartchner, Amy Davidson, Julie Sacks, Emily Martino and Stacey Taylor!
4 comments:
I can't even believe we only will have ONE more test after this one on Friday!! I'm going to miss you so so much next year :( We'll definitely have to do stuff when we have time, if ever!! At least I'll get to see ya for the U of U thing!! I can't wait!! :)
I can finally be tagged! yay! haha. I will grab the closest book and do it right now. How nice you had your scriptures handy :)
Good luck on your test! You'll do awesome!
I've never seen a tag like this...looks fun. We miss you guys a lot.
You turkey, I will have to do this tomorrow, I am not in such a blogging mood tonight. We tried to call but no answer. I love the pics of Cody's graduation day! How fun!!! I wish we could be there to take yall out to ice cream, less then a month till you are here!!!!!!
Post a Comment