Sunday, October 5, 2008

Girls just wanna have FUDGE!

We had a great weekend! It was fun to stay home and listen to conference and get stuff done. I did like 5 scrapbook pages and started a quilting project. BYU won Friday night and we had a little football party and some good food w/ some apple beer(my fav). The highlight of my weekend was a cooking class at thanksgiving point on Saturday. I LOVED it! I wanted to come home and make everything I learned to make. The lady that taught it was a 3rd generation candymaker and knew everything about making fudge and she made some amazing things. We got to taste all of them and got all the recipies. I learned to make Penouche and it was so good. But, my favorite were her caramel apples and chocolate popcorn! I wish I had more time but it is probably good that I don't! If anyone is interested in any other classes let me know, I would love to go back! Here is the link:
https://www.thanksgivingpoint.com/shopping/tpiedu/educationcatalog?serviceid=200&categoryid=577
Hope everyone enjoyed conference and had a great weekend!

4 comments:

Fiddlefish said...

Chocolate ANYTHING -- sign me up!!!

Sounds way fun.

Tara

Allison said...

I'm glad you had a great time! Looks like you learned so good stuff to make :)

Give me a call this week if you get bored and want to play :)

~Tara said...

Wow!! Sounds like fun!! You little chef you!!! :)

Julie Sacks said...

I am so there....or here.... dang it! I wish we could go together, that sounds like so much fun!

Total Pageviews