Cody is always kind and always has something good to say about everyone.
He is very motivated and has an incredible drive in life.
He loves me and I never have to worry or wonder because he shows me every day.
He will be an awesome Dad one day- we were babysitting one night and as he read books to this 2 yr old before bed, I watched him and he was so cute, it was precious.
He is FUN and can always make me smile.
He is clean and I never have to pick up after him..ever!
Best of all he has a strong testimony and so much passion for the gospel.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CODY! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!
We celebrated early this year and had a party for Cody and Kailey the day after Christmas. I was so excited for Cody to open his present- I couldn't keep the secret any longer! I told everyone because I was so excited!
The birthday boy and birthday girl! Kailey got an ice cream cake but I made Cody his favorite cake. I was excited for him to open his presents so I hurried and made a sloppy 2 layered cake but I told everyone it would still taste good and it was made with love. We ate both cakes together but Matthew called Cody's cake the "love cake" all night and said Aunt Nat put love in it! It was so cute.
SURPRISE!! A trip to fabulous Las Vegas!.jpg)
We stayed at the Monte Carlo for cheap and got a free buffet. It was the best deal EVER!
.jpg)
Cody and the Blue M&M- he loved the M&M Store!
.jpg)
The M&M Factory- Cody loved walking through here..
.jpg)
Mystere- Amazing acrobatic show.. Amazing!
.jpg)
The water fountain at the Bellagio played Christmas music during the show.
.jpg)
Almost time to celebrate the New Year- They were all getting ready.
.jpg)
Overlooking the Strip..
.jpg)
The Excalibur
Cody and one the "the Blue Men" after the show- we sat in the middle of the front row and we were given a poncho to wear- Luckily we didn't get dirty with all the paint/food but we had so much fun!
This was part of the living garden show at the palazzo- those girls were in statue costumes and they put on a cool show. They are wearing more clothes than all the girls in Vegas put together!
3 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday Cody!! Natalie you are such a great wife!! What a fun trip!! It looks like you guys had fun!! Let's do something soon!!
FUN!!!! Love the Christmas pics from the previous post, and it looks like you guys had an AWESOME time in Las Vegas. I like the matching-green tops picture--you and your sexy hair, Natalie. I'm LOVIN' it :) What a neat way to celebrate.
Happy Birthday, Cody! We love you!
You guys have so much fun! I love reading your blog! Thanks for Addi's birthday wishes! Sorry I haven't gotten back to you lately! I've been so swamped in life! I started a new job- so between school, work and addi i barely have time to breath! But I love it so that is good! How are you guys? Anything new and exciting?
Post a Comment