"The Death Walk"- Beware, if you come to our house, you better be prepared! Or just call and have us welcome you through the garage! We even went at it with an ice pick and sledge hammer last week! This is why you don't buy a house that faces North when you live in UT- Lesson learned!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Oh the Snow!
Here's some winter weather pics. I have been so busy enjoying having Cody home I haven't blogged much :o) I will catch up soon but here are pics from our run this morning. We are in the middle of an inversion but that doesn't stop us from taking Buster on his run! Cody and Buster looked so awesome at the end all iced over. FYI- I only take pics after I run some amazing distance, win a medal or other special occasions, etc. :o)



"The Death Walk"- Beware, if you come to our house, you better be prepared! Or just call and have us welcome you through the garage! We even went at it with an ice pick and sledge hammer last week! This is why you don't buy a house that faces North when you live in UT- Lesson learned!
"The Death Walk"- Beware, if you come to our house, you better be prepared! Or just call and have us welcome you through the garage! We even went at it with an ice pick and sledge hammer last week! This is why you don't buy a house that faces North when you live in UT- Lesson learned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are crazy for running in the cold. Cody looks so funny with all the ice on his face! And I now understand what you mean by death walk. It's a good thing we are not coming till June cause other wise, I would have problems coming to your house!
Wow you running maniacs!! Those are some cool pictures!! I'm glad you have been able to spend more time with Cody!
I don't like to "run" to my mailbox when it's even a slight bit chilly...you guys are inspirational!
I'm sorry about your stairs. I thought ours were bad, but nope...you win.
Wow we sure miss you guys!!
Cool pics! You are so dedicated, I love it!
Glad you could spend some time together despite being so busy :)
Love you!!!
Post a Comment