Monday, July 13, 2009

Natalie Kartchner PharmD, Rph

Thats right- It's official! I passed the MPJE and the Naplex and I am finally licensed! Check it out: https://secure.utah.gov/llv/llv Search my name and select pharmacy to see.
Rph means registered pharmacist- That is what I have been waiting for since graduation! I can't believe it finally happened!
And just in time- Forbes Magazine did an article on top paying jobs for women.. bet you can't guess what is #1?
http://www.forbes.com/2009/06/25/top-paying-jobs-forbes-woman-careers-salary-employment.html

9 comments:

Jonie said...

Totally AWESOME, congrats!!!

Rod and Jess said...

Woo-Hoo!!!! Way to go Natalie! I am so proud of you!

Fiddlefish said...

You are amazing......

Charlotte and Jared Nelson said...

Awesome! Good job!

Allison said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! We are so proud of you :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mostly Stacy said...

Umm dr natlalie, what would you suggest I take for all my nasty warts? :) GO YOU!!

Kathy said...

Yea!!! Glad you made it and it's finally done. How did you manage to post this while you were at camp?

~Tara said...

CONGRATULATIONS Natalie!!!!! YIPPEEEEE!!! So what are you going to do to celebrate?!!! That's so exciting!!! Let's get together soon!!

Total Pageviews