Sunday, July 26, 2009

Summer Fun

We have enjoyed the nice weather and have found ourselves out in it a lot more lately. I have slacked in my blogging so here is a bit of what we have been up to. No pics from floating the river but it is always a highlight of our summer. We have driven up American Fork Canyon a few times. It is beautiful up there! Buster went for a swim at Silver Lake to cool off. I love relaxing Sundays.
I was so lucky and got to go to girls camp this year. I love the YW in our ward. We had such a good time at the Heber camp.  I only had my camera out 1 day so the pics are limited but the memories are forever. The cute Mia Maids. I feel so much closer to all the girls after camp. I especially love my laurels- they are all amazing girls!
We were so lucky to go to the Nephi Rodeo with my friend Tara from pharmacy school, her husband, Chad, and her parents. It was so fun and we love hanging out with them. Cody loved the cotton candy. I liked the Mexican cowboy with his horse and all their tricks!

5 comments:

~Tara said...

How fun!! I think floating the river sounds so fun, but my luck I would hit a HUGE rock or something and de-flate my tube!! The Ute Stampede was so FUN!! We are so glad you guys could come!! Let's do something soon!! Have fun being a pharmacist!!

Youngs said...

hey nat! i'm workin with the Laurel's too! i love your pics, i'm so happy for you and your new career! (even though you've been doing it forever already!)

Andrew and Jena said...

hello natalie! What a fun blog... i enjoyed reading it!! Looks like life is going well for you and cody!! Congrats on graduating... Thats super exciting! :)

Julie Sacks said...

I have always wanted to serve in young womens, it looks like a lot of fun!

Allison said...

Pretty pics! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun--wish we could be doing more things with you! Miss u!

Total Pageviews