Thursday, September 17, 2009

Moab 2009

We ranaway this last weekend to Moab, UT- the coolest place on earth! We met some friends there and rented some nice jeeps for the weekend. We went on trails like "Hells Revenge" and "Fins n' Things." The slick rock is soo fun! Cody drove most the way but I couldn't stand the passenger seat for too long. We got some thrills as we found ourselves on some of the "off limit" trails the rental company didn't allow! Oops! Cody handled them well! We had a blast! Until next year...
The Colorado River. It was sunny and hot!
Steep Hills! You know it is bad when you can see all the way under the car in front of you! Would you want to follow that?
Cody looking good! He had a passenger saying "slow!" all day long! He is such a good driver!
This was a huge bump- it was one of the first and gave me a heart attack!

We slept under the stars and the sky was amazing! Such a pretty place to have only hours from home!

8 comments:

Bree and Addi said...

WOW Nat! You guys sure have a LOT of fun trips! Sorry I missed you while I was in Utah... it was actually kind of a rough trip! Hope things are going good with you!

~Tara said...

Oh good!! You got to go jeepin'!!! That sounds like a BLAST!!! :)

Kristin said...

That looks so scary! You are much braver than I am, I don't think I would be able to open my eyes on one of those.

Julie Sacks said...

It really is amazing how much there is to do out in Utah! I'm glad that you had a good time. Thanks again for calling me this last week!!!

Allison said...

How fun! I'm glad you FINALLY got to go jeeping--it seems like you've been trying to do that forever!! Hope we can come visit soon and come to a game with you guys. (Hopefully the Cougs do a little better than they did tonight eh?.)

mostly Stacy said...

Looks like fun, I'm impressed you drove

Holly said...

Great pictures,I love the last one. I don't see Buster, he probably would have just jumped out going slow uh? Fun fun.

Kristen K said...

You guys go everywhere! Looks like it was a lot of fun. :)

Total Pageviews