Sunday, November 29, 2009
Counting My Blessings
We had a great Thanksgiving and got to spend 4 days at home with my family. We haven't done that in a long time and it was great to have so much time with them. Thursday we had a great dinner and watched a movie together. Friday morning, Steph, Mom and I got up EARLY to go shopping and I almost finished my Christmas shopping (which was quite the accomplishment as I hadn't really started til that day either!!) We had a fun morning together but decided it wasn't worth it to get up that early with all the lines and crazy rude shoppers! We did get some good deals though~ We Celebrated BYU's victory over UTAH (GO COUGARS) It was a great game and we are sad the season is ending! We took some family pictures, played with dogs(3 labs=trouble ), watched movies, played games and ate- ALOT! We have so much to be thankful for!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOVE these photos! Your family is adorable...speaking of family, I keep checking back on your blog for some strange reason. Yet...NOTHING!
So cute!! I'm glad you had a great holiday and got to spend that much time with your family!!! :)
Very cute family pictures! I love them. ....I'm with Kristin.. =0)
Family pics turned out great! It was so fun to watch BYU WIN with you guys and enjoy a yummy dinner and dessert with your family afterwards. Thanks for inviting us! We love you guys!
Post a Comment