Monday, December 7, 2009

Trip to Dallas, TX

We got to travel to Dallas this last week for Cody to do a training. I had some days off so I tagged along. It was great to be with Cody for the week. I also got to see lots of my cousins and my aunts and uncles that live in TX. I had so much fun with all of them. I went shopping at some of the fun malls in Dallas. I loved the Galleria and the American Girl Doll store. Cody's favorite part was the food- we ate steak one night and BBQ the next- both were excellent! We thought we had a warm getaway but soon found otherwise. It snowed the day I flew in. It was a little warmer than Utah but not what I expected! Dinner with my fam- Kirt and Brenda, Diana and Kris and all their kids.

Nativity Exibition- Nativities from all over the world. Very cool!

The new Dallas Cowboys stadium/Rangers Stadium/Six Flags TX. I ran around the stadiums one day and a maintance guy fell off the roof. Yikes!

6 comments:

Ben Martino said...

next time you're in Dallas let us know and we can meet up It's funny that you happened to come the one random weekend that was freezing...the weather's usually never like that.
~emily

Allison said...

How fun! Nice to have a little getaway, even if it wasn't as warm as you were expecting..

Daniel & Shandi said...

What a fun trip. I'm glad you were able to go and spend time with Cody and your family you don't see too often.

Julie Sacks said...

I hope you enjoyed a little bit of Texas for me!

~Tara said...

Oh my word!! I can't believe you are on a trip again!!! Lucky!!! Also, my mom sat by your friend Aubrey at church, but Raquel didn't tell me until it was too late to talk to her. Hope you have a great day!!! Miss ya!!

Charlotte and Jared Nelson said...

so jealous! Funny ya"ll went to Spring Creek. That is the typical restaurant of choice from Kirt and my dad. We always go there after family temple trips and when we all get together! haha Last time I went with everyone was when Jason whent through before the mission! Hope ya'll had fun!

Total Pageviews