Sunday, March 7, 2010

This Weeks Top 10

SO I am too lazy today to post the pics I have been meaning to post- so here is an update minus visual aids.
This weeks top 10 things:
1.This is the most important for you readers that won't make it to #10- Our blog is going private- BEFORE baby comes- (I give it 2 weeks..maybe 3..) And I know you all are more interested in seeing baby pics than seeing yet another picture of fat 'ol me holding up my fingers for how many months along I am.. so leave your email in the comments or send me an email. I am sorry if you hate private blogs- I really don't want to but it really is best for now.
2. I am 35 weeks pregnant today!! Approx 5 weeks left. Wow. Where does the time go? We are prepared but have so much more to do, or so much more we could do.
3. On Wednesday I have 3 Dr. Apts- 3! I have been visiting the chiropractor weekly and now get to visit the doctor weekly also- fun fun!! So much for a day off!!
4. I went to Idaho this weekend and I was so proud- I made it from there home in 3 1/2 hrs. Cody didn't come so there was no one there to "patrol"my speed- but I really didn't speed that bad and I even stopped once to get gas. Simple joys in life. I think I was just in a hurry to see him.
5. I went to Idaho and got to see the fam. My dad shaved off his mustache!! It is crazy because I have never seen him without it. I was doing double takes all weekend. My brothers choc lab is pregnant and we can't wait to see her pups. Had fun with my nephews and niece who constantly told me my belly was huge and followed me around asking if the baby was kicking. I love it that they are so excited and can't wait for them to meet their new cousin. My mom spoiled me and let me get in her Jacuzzi tub and went walking with me. My parents kept me up late watching movies and talking-and as always- we ate good food. Next time I will have to pack bottles and diapers..
6. Cody got to go skiing- I am sooo jealous as he had tons of fresh powder and I have to wait until next year to enjoy the snow again. He went with all his brothers and I can only imagine the fun they had.
7. We finally got a car seat for baby this week.. after long disputes(and ordering and returning) over color, brand, and the most comfortable handle.. we finally decided. Got it on clearance, final sale- no going back. Sigh of relief.
8. Funny from last week- We were watching the Olympics closing ceremonies and I asked Cody what he would do if he won an Olympic Gold Medal... He responded "Cash4gold.com" So sentimental isn't he?
9. Just found out: Our old neighbors from Provo, James and Carley Tall, are moving back to Utah!! We are so excited and we are waiting for our other friends to join us here in Utah as well..
10. Our "Home-Improvement" projects are coming along quite well. They have consumed much of our time the last 2 months and we probably have another months worth to go- but it is looking good and we love our home and can't wait to make it home to a little baby girl.
That's all for now..

9 comments:

Kristin said...

Looks like you guys have been busy! You have my email address so you better add me to the list for the private blog :)

Charlotte and Jared Nelson said...

hin04007@byui.edu thanks!

Rod and Jess said...

You are always up to something fun! jessimoo30@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

cindyflake@hotmail.com

Raquel said...

You are getting so close! I'm so excited for you! I would love to keep up with you and your little one! quel.davis@gmail.com

Allison said...

I loved spending time with you this weekend! (in person AND on the phone, haha). We can't wait to meet Londyn!!!! You're almost there!!!

We are Jared, Amy and Spencer. said...

Wow, we are so excited for you and want to keep up with your blog. Ammorgan22@yahoo.com. How do you make your blog private? I think I would like to do that with mine.

sarinah♥ said...

Love your blog, Natalie! Add me please! sarinaht1@msn.com :)

McKenzie said...

mckenzie.palmer5@gmail.com
:) I wanna keep looking!

Total Pageviews