Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Stadium of Fire- Carrie Underwood!!!

I love Carrie!! She sounds awesome live! Stadium of Fire was great- We haven't been for 2 years becuase of Hannah Montana and the Jonas Bros- So we were glad to go again. They celebrated 100 years of scouting and recognized all the Eagle Scouts in the audience- Cody stood proudly and did a little dance! We also saw Jenny Oaks Baker (is she Elder Oaks's daughter?) and The 5 Browns- 5 siblings that played the piano playing 5 baby grands all put together in a circle. Mckenzie and Preston came with us and the highlight for us was the flyover. Hoping to get to go again next year!




4 comments:

McKenzie said...

I made the blog!!!!!

Julie Sacks said...

They really did a good job picking out a great singer this year! Wish we could of been there with y'all, it would of been better than what we did, watched some fire works than ran for our lives from a skunk! Only 3 1/2 mor weeks and we will be there!!!

Benj and Vero said...

I LOVE the picture with the sunset, it looks very professional.

~Tara said...

SO fun!! I'm TOTALLY jealous!! I wanted to see Carrie Underwood so bad!! I too love the picture of the sunset!! What a great photographer you are!! :)

Total Pageviews