So I am going to get caught up- check back for more, but here is a bit of Londyns cuteness! She can sit forward in her swing now and loves all the toys. It is a little worrisome at first to see her leaning forward but the swing won't dump her (I hope).
Londyn loves Peek-a-boo- or just Boo. It is a sure way to get her to flash one of these:
So we are down to weeks with the nasal stent. We have to keep her "restrained" (such a horrible word) so she can't pull at her nose when she sleeps. She is pretty amazing and can "Bust Out" of her arm restaints and her swaddle blanket (that velcros)- She is pretty amazing (amazingly cute that is)!!
5 comments:
Yaaay more pictures! What a sweetie. Sorry you have to go through the massaging/screaming each morning and night. You guys are so tough (and so is Londyn!). We can't wait to see you again (someday) and hold Londyn!
Oh!! She's so cute!! I don't think any normal person would take you up on your offer. I feel so bad, but whatever you guys are doing it looks GREAT!! I miss you guys so much!! I want to hold Londyn SO stinkin' bad!! Hope to see you soon!!
She is a beauty. Its always hard on the parents when we have to knowingly do things to make our kids cry. Even if we know its for there own good. You guys are amazing.
What a doll! I need more grandma time!
You have the cutest little girl I have ever seen. She is so adorable!! I am loving looking through your blog. You guys definitely know how to have fun!
Post a Comment