Our bowling league come to a close last week and we were so sad! A bunch of our friends and ward members went every week and we all had a great time. It was a fun date night and we would usually grab some food and bowl our 3 games with friends. Londyn has been such a good sport through all the league games and practice games we have played. She sleeps to the sound of the pins crashing. It is great!
My highest score- 188!! Everyone else was gone this time so their scores are all absent computer generated scores.
Cody's high was 214! He is a great bowler!
Smiley little Londyn. You can't keep a smile off her face. Kevin loved to make her laugh! Cheree Caldwell and Meghann and AJ (our teammates) held her a bunch while we were bowling, they were so nice
to help us out so much!
Rose and Cheree
Schaffers, Wilsons and Alldridges
In our league you got a candy bar if you got a turkey (3 X's in a row). We were so excited for a candy bar! Cody got 6 X's in a row more than once- he's good!
Londyn brought lots of good luck~
Until next summer!!



3 comments:
188 woo hoo! I don't know if I've ever broken 100 ;-) Love the short hair Nat!
Oh FUN!! I LOVE bowling!! You should have told me you were in a league...I would have gladly held Londyn EVERY game!!! :) I too LOVE your hair!! You are SO cute!!
Cute pics! I'm so sad we missed the last week. 188!?! That is amazing! I can't wait until next summer- I will miss getting to hold little Londyn. We will have to still go bowling once in a while!
Post a Comment