Friday, August 6, 2010

Londyns 4 Month Birthday!

I have been a slacker lately- I haven't been too enthused about blogging. I went back to work and on my days off it isn't exactly on the list. I am making the yummiest salad for lunch as I wait for the pics to load- to try it click here
To get you all caught up on how big/cute Londyn is getting I just have to post this cute video. Sorry technical diff. Londyn is 4 months old today! She is the happiest baby! This last month she has changed so much and we love her smiley, active, happy spells. She gets going and doesn't stop. We were trying to put her to bed tonight and she wouldn't stop being cute! Talk about lovestruck parents!



We were excited to give her rice cereal for her 4 month birthday (along with a few last min items from the Nordys sale!!) She didn't exactly get what she was supposed to do with it once it was in her mouth- so we put it in her bottle and hoped it would help our little spit up problem! :o)

Then we made a smoothie for breakfast- since Londyn stares at all our food and this was actually food pureed I decided she could give it a try!


Oh so Yumm-o!  So on her 4 mo. day she got to snuggle with daddy- one of her fav things to do!
And she got a crazy/funny hairdo! I always hated when people did this to their poor kids- but it was so funny I just had to take 1 pic! Londyn is not sure what to think about her crazy parents!
Are these not the cutest things you have ever seen!!! Can't wait for those feets to grow just a little! She'll be styling! Happy 4 months Londyn!!

8 comments:

Allison said...

AHH I love the little fountain hairdo!! Too cute. I hope you can get your video technical issues worked out because I would LOVE to see some! We sure miss her!

~Tara said...

Those shoes are SO cute!!! Sounds like you have had a TON of fun! I'm sorry to hear about Cody's grandpa. That stinks. Hope to see you sometime soon!! :)

Julie Sacks said...

Love the shoes! And I even think the hair is pretty cute as well!

Benj and Vero said...

Londyn is so cute and growing so fast. I love the pedicure :)
You have to give me tips on making jam, I was trying to make some apricot jam this week but I ended up just making some nectar.

Kristin said...

She is seriously the cutest! I can't wait to hold your sweet little girl! Did I mention that I am going to be in Utah NEXT WEEK? Yay! It was a last minute change of plans, but I am so excited to meet Londyn. Let me know when you are available for a visit :)

Rosanne Boyd said...

I love the picture of you and her together, it is adorable! I can't believe it has been 4 months already! Miss you!! :)

Jason and Kristin said...

Beck spits a lot too. Its messy and stinky.

Allison said...

Ready for some more pictures when you are... ;) (We miss you guys!)

Total Pageviews