Sunday, December 26, 2010

Nutcracker and Mo Tab Concert with David Archuleta!

The Nutcracker at the Capitol theater is supposed to be one of the best in the country. It was Cody's first ballet- He was pretty confused. I am always in awe at those ballerinas and their moves! It was a great night and we had great company. We had a lot of good laughs about the men in tights- yikes!

It was so fun to see Tara again. I don't miss school at all but I miss seeing her everyday!

We also got to go see David Archuleta and the Mo Tab Choir with Mike and Janell. It was awesome and David is so cute! We went out to eat at the Roof in the Joseph Smith Memorial building and celebrated the anniversary of our engagement 6 years before- we ate there then went to the concert, that night we went on a carriage ride and cody popped the question! It was fun to remember that amazing night and see how far we have come~


2 comments:

~Tara said...

Thanks again for inviting us!! It was fun and we definitely need to get together more often!!

Julie Sacks said...

I wish we were the ones that shared that night with yall! It sounds like a lot of fun. A friend in the ward told us about David singing with the choir and how much he hated him because when asked by a news person if he was planning on serving one of those Mormon missions, his reply was, "In a way I am serving a mission... with my music". My friends reply to that was, "yeah, but I bet the mo-tab OR missionaries don't get girls undies thrown at them after they sing to people!". Evidently, David already has his excuses ready for why he does not want to serve a mission:)

Total Pageviews