I am a little bit late on Londyns 10 mo. birthday-She is officially "outside longer than inside" as my friend Christy says. I can't believe she is almost 1! She loved to crawl around with no clothes on- I guess she has been bundled all winter so she hasn't seen much of her toes even! Londyn is quite the mover these days. She is constantly on a mission to search and destory. It is a lot harder to take pictures when she can move so much! I got her undressed and was trying to take some pics in the bedroom but I didn't love them so we set up downstairs today. I saw this little hat and fell in love!

7 comments:
She is so cute. What a doll!
wow! So stinkin cute! The last few are awesome!
Haha love the nakie pictures! What a cutie. Happy ten months, Londyn!
You really do a great job with pictures. The last two posts of Londyn are so cute. She's a good subject though. Such a doll.
Chad and I keep coming back to your blog to look at these adorable pictures. I thought I was the only one doing it, but I peaked over his shoulder yesterday and saw him looking at them too :)
Um yeah, *peeked, not peaked. Blame it on the drugs and early-morning hour :)
I love that hat!! I agree with everybody, she's such an adorable subject!! What fun!!!
Post a Comment