Sunday, July 31, 2011

Ocean Shores Part I

My family all have a great love for the coast. I am excited to live only an hour away from the coast but it won't be the same without all of them there with us. Londyn was at the beach last yr in Cal but she screamed with all the wind so this is her first official trip to the Pacific Ocean. She is at a great age for the beach (15 mo.) She loves sand and water.



Sandy Feet!

I get the greatest hugs from this sweet girl!


We found a ton of shells and sandollars.


Nothing like an am walk on the beach.


Sand Lover!

2 comments:

Allison said...

I told my parents about your dad getting caught in the tide in his beach chair and shoes--they thought it was hilarious!

MISS YOU!! :*( (the star is a tear)

Kristin said...

How fun! Londyn is so cute - I haven't seen photos of her in awhile and she is SUCH A DOLL! Make sure she saves a hug for me.

Total Pageviews