Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be Mine

In an effort to teach Londyn about Valentines we spent a day last week making valentines for our friends and families. She doesn't say I love you regularly (she told me one time) but my goal is to teach it to her this holiday :) What better time. So I found an idea and we got busy. We spend a whole day on these bad boys and I have to say they are pretty dang good!
I taught Londyn some assembly line skills. She wanted to eat all the Twinkies so we had to assign them each to people so Londyn knew she couldn't eat them. She loved picking which one went to which cousin, etc.






Mommy's little helper. She dipped the sticks in chocolate while I placed them in the Twinkie. We waited for them to harden in the freezer, then dipped the entire Twinkie into chocolate and covered with pink/brown chocolate. We had fun dipping and tasting. Londyn loves to say the word chocolate.


Finished product.

Our adventure this week was to the post office, Sad it was really my first time there in 6 mo! Londyn and I mailed some LOVE to our dear family. We love you!
Cody and Londyn also had a little adventure. I signed them up for the Lowe's Build and Grow workshop while I was working on Saturday. They had fun and made more Valentines. They built a box to put them in and "surprised" me with it.

I bet Cody was so proud inside. Glad our girlie girl can use a hammer :)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Thanks for the yummy twinkies. Who knew they could be so good! Your pictures are so good of all the fun things you have been doing. Thanks for posting them. Londyn is so cute and smart. Miss you guys.

Julie Sacks said...

Those are so super cute, and I'm sure extreemly healthy right?

Total Pageviews