![]() |
| We met Cody for breakfast! |
![]() |
| Austin, Caroline and Andy |
![]() |
| Samantha- Who Londyn calls "man." |
![]() |
| I LOVE this pic. She really got into it! |
![]() |
| Kyle, Matty and Kailey. |
Our fun friends here in Salem had a party for the little girls. They each made valentines and they were so cute giving them to each other. Ruby gave balloons with a valentine (they were a hit) and Katilyn gave Londyn a cute butterfly with a sucker. She loves these girls and talks nonstop about them.
| The girls |
| Londyn loving life. She was so happy to be playing with her friends. |
Daddy brought home flowers and a BIG balloon.
| Score! Londyn is a lucky girl! |
| I am pretty lucky too. I got insulation for Valentines...and flowers. And bytheway I LOVE the insulation. My bedroom is so much warmer! There was no insulation in our attic! |
| LOVE |






3 comments:
I am so super jealous that Londyn loves Michelle! Show her more pictures of me... I want her to love me!
And that balloon Valentine idea is genius!
Love all the cousin pics! And cute valentine's idea with the balloons! I'm glad you're not freezing in your room anymore :)
Such a fun weekend with you! I miss you, Londyn, and Cody already! Can't wait to do it again. Only next time, maybe I'll be preggo ;) xo
Post a Comment