Monday, September 24, 2012

More PINK! It's a girl!

So I have been almost a month absent from this blog- in a way it has been a nice break! But I will soon pay for it, trying to get caught up will not be easy! I have to start with the most important news since my last update--
 It's a girl!!

Baby Sister will be arriving in about 4 months and we are so excited to have another cute doll to play with. Londyn got to call her Grandparents and be the one to tell them all it's a girl-"I am going to have a baby sister!" She saw the baby on the ultrasound and loves going to the doctor with Mommy to see the baby. 
Here are the pics of our next pride and joy- she looks cute already!
Can't wait to meet/snuggle this sweet baby!

It's a girl!!


She has a good strong kick!


I got pink cupcakes to take to work to announce the gender of the baby from an awesome bakery in Salem. They were cute and delicious. Londyn loves pink cupcakes!

Pregnancy so far is going great. I have been working a ton so I have some back/hip/stomach issues but I really can't complain. I am no longer sick and not too uncomfortably big. I am officially in maternity clothes and I feel like I can't squeeze into my pre-pregnancy clothes as well as I could the first time, but I can still wear my jeans and love them {low-rise and stretch}. I have had fun with all the cute maternity styles and dressing up the bump for work since I can't wear jeans. I have an instagram obsession so follow me there for more frequent updates, until then, I will attempt to catch up the blog. I figure I am about 10 posts behind- YIKES!! 

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Those are great pictures of my little granddaughter! I can even tell she's real. :)

Allison said...

Hooray for girls :)

Total Pageviews