Today marks one month since my sweet Joie left my arms. I remember it like yesterday and probably (hopefully) forever will. We have cherished these videos the last month and hope you will to.
So to all who didn't get the privilege to meet her in this life, here she is.
Joie Brooklyn Kartchner
7 comments:
Oh my word, what tender and precious videos. What a beautiful angel!! I love you guys!!!
Those are the cutest. She is such a precious little one. Love seeing her eyes open and squirming around. Thanks for posting them.
Love that you posted these. Love your family. I'm with Tara. What a beautiful angel!
Natalie and Cody, she is so precious, so beautiful. I thought I could be strong and watch these without getting emotional, but it wasn't possible; her spirit is too strong! She is amazing, as are both of you, and we, too, can't wait to hold her one day. Love you guys.
Thanks for posting these videos Natalie. It was wonderful to be able to see Joie this way. She is so beautiful & special, her spirit still radiates. We think of you all often. Love ya.
I saw you at church today but didn't get the chance to say hi. I think about you all the time and hope you are doing ok. Thanks for sharing your movies of Joie. I love her!!!
I saw you guys at church today but didn't get the chance to say hi. You have been on my mind a lot. Thanks for sharing your movies of Joie. I can tell she is so sweet. I love her!!!
Post a Comment