So we did it, We have our very own blog. We aren't sure anyone will want to read what we have to say, but I am sure someone out there bored enough will check this out. So, a little about us:
Cody is from Snowflake, AZ. He served a mission in Connecticut. He is graduating from BYU in December in Business. However he decided recently that he loves airplanes and flying them is his passion in life. So, he will soon be getting his private pilots license and we will be free to "roam about the country." He wants to get his commercial license and has big plans for his future. Cody has a construction company with his brother, Chad. They do very good work and they have learned how to be good business owners. Cody loves BYU football, 4-wheeling and driving his truck, running, golfing and anything to do with airplanes.
Natalie is from Kent, WA. She graduated from BYU in Nutrition and is now in pharmacy school at The University of Southern Nevada in South Jordan, UT. She is in her 2nd year and can't wait to be done. She works as an intern at Costco Pharmacy and loves her job. Natalie enjoys scrapbooking, cooking/eating, shopping, hiking, camping, traveling, reading and working out.
Cody and Natalie met through a mutual friend in April of 2004 and were married in 2005 in the Bountiful, UT temple. We now live in Lehi with our dog Buster. We keep very busy but cherish weekends, friends and family that keep us sane.
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Blogging
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You know, I can't say I would have ever seen myself being a "blogger", but since we started ours, I kind of like it. Glad you guys started one too. We'll check back often.
well, looks like I was bored enough to read it... good job nat, you're far more creative than I!
Post a Comment