Sunday, September 23, 2007

Scrapbooking


This is my newest hobby, Cody might call it an obsession- but I think it is so fun. My mom and sister got way into scrapbooking, so I am kind of a tag-along but I love it. For beginners like me they sell kits, that come ready to put together. It is great! I love creating these pages and putting our pictures all over them. It is so much more fun than looking at a plain photo album. Plus you can journal them and write stories and date stamp them. So I now have scrapbooks that are almost done of me and Cody's life together. This is just practice really, by the time we have kids I will be a pro! For now it is just a hobby, something to keep me busier than I am already :o) But it is very fun to do with friends/family, so if anyone wants to join me... Here is a sample page, enjoy!

1 comment:

Julie Sacks said...

I want to join you! After I do the curtains I am dragging out all the scapbooking stuff! I will hopfully be done with the curtains by the end of this week. I'll send you a picture for sure and let you know what measurments I used.

Total Pageviews