Thursday, November 29, 2007

Goodbye Grandpa Muir




My Grandpa Muir passed away last Saturday. He died of cancer that caused multiple blood clots. His funeral was today. My cousins and I sung his favorite song "Did you think to pray." It was hard to get through it. My dad spoke and it is comforting to think that him and Pam are in heaven together. He was a great man and I have great memories to remember him by. The Military did the graveside service and the gun salute, and they gave my Grandma an American Flag. I am glad to be in Washington with my fam- but missing my hubby.

2 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

Natalie, I am so sorry to hear about your Grandpa. It's always hard to loose a grandparent, even when you know they are in a better place. Hope you have a happier day!

Allison said...

I'm sorry that your trip was for a sad reason instead of for a fun vacation :( I hope you were able to find some peace being with your family and saying goodbye to your Grandpa.

Total Pageviews