New Coats! We had a great Christmas! Cody got lots of things for flying and I got lots of kitchen electronics :o)
After we started opening presents Christmas morning, we took an intermission when Kyle called. He is in North Carolina and he is doing great. He'll be home in April. It was so fun to talk to him. While we were waiting we gave Buster a present Chad and Allison got for him. He opened it all by himself- it was a bone! An indestructible one!
He ate the birds head? weird-
Cody always goes quail hunting with his dad when we are in Arizona. This year Buster tagged along, other than getting into some cactus he had a good time.
1 comment:
I was just looking through some old posts and I really like the coat you got for Christmas. Also, where do you get all the different backgrounds for your blog?
Post a Comment