Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Plane Crash that will change my families lives

ksl.com - Missing plane found 25 miles northwest of Cedar City

Don't worry, it's not Cody. It's my Dad's Boss, Tom Sainsbury. He was in the plane along with their investors on the way to St. George. The found their bodies 30 ft from the plane crash, all dead. We are both pretty shaken up about it~ for obvious reasons. There is a video of the news cast on this page. The just found the bodies tonight, they don't know what happened. We are praying for Tom's family and for the jobs and lives of my family. Both my Brothers and my Dad and Uncle and Cousins worked for Tom, we aren't quite sure what will happen now.

2 comments:

Julie Sacks said...

I'm so sorry to hear about that. That is one reason I always tell Justin no to ever getting his poliet license! I would worry just way too much. We will keep your family in our prayers.

Allison said...

I'm sorry Nat :( We'll be thinking about you guys.

Total Pageviews