So after knowing Cody almost 4 years I learned he had a hidden talent- pizza dough tossing! I don't know where he learned it- he's never had a pizza job or nothing! The first time I tried throwing dough in the air it landed on the floor! We used my breakmaker to make pizza dough and my vitamix to make pizza sauce! We used a pizza stone and had our own brick oven pizza. Cody was so impressive throwing the dough in the air- it really was a large round crust- I couldn't quite capture the moment! It was the best pizza- but we decided it wasn't a 5 buck pizza- it took so long we wouldn't sell it for less than $50- We're taking orders! j/k
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Pizza Pizza!
So after knowing Cody almost 4 years I learned he had a hidden talent- pizza dough tossing! I don't know where he learned it- he's never had a pizza job or nothing! The first time I tried throwing dough in the air it landed on the floor! We used my breakmaker to make pizza dough and my vitamix to make pizza sauce! We used a pizza stone and had our own brick oven pizza. Cody was so impressive throwing the dough in the air- it really was a large round crust- I couldn't quite capture the moment! It was the best pizza- but we decided it wasn't a 5 buck pizza- it took so long we wouldn't sell it for less than $50- We're taking orders! j/k
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun. You always have the best recipes I still never make anything too great. I'm still sad I didn't get to have aby of your turkey. One of these days we'll get together.
Justin can do the same thing! We need to get him and Cody together and have a pizza throwing party!
How cool that you're utilizing your bread maker and vitamix to its best potential--PIZZA! I'm glad you're having fun with them :)
Post a Comment