This is good for Valentine's- This was a joint effort. Here goes:
What is his name?Cody R. Kartchner
How long have you been together?4 years in April (dating + marriage)
How long did you date?1 year and then some
How old is he? 26
Who eats more? Traditionally Cody, but lately...well lets just say we are training for a 1/2 marathon and anything goes :o) especially ice cream and fudge!
Who said I love you first? Natalie- If you think I could wait for Cody you're wrong. He did say it back tho- that was nice.
Who's taller? Cody- but we are close when I wear my boots!
Who can sing better? This question should be tossed out.
Who is smarter? We both have our moments- Cody is very insightful. Natalie is going to be a Doctor!
Who does the laundry? Whoever draws the shorter straw. I don't think I should admit this because all you women might want to steal him- but Cody is very good at doing the laundry. He's mine tho!
Who pays the bills? Currently that would be Cody, I am too busy.
Who sleeps on the right side? Natalie. Always have, always will.
Who mows the lawn? Cody with a big smile on his face. He loves the smell of fresh grass.
Who cooks dinner? Natalie, with lots of help from Cody. Cody is the KING of breakfast tho.
Who drives? Both. Good thing it doesn't ask who drives better...
Who is more stubborn? Usually that would be me, Natalie. But if you ask Cody if I can get a shih tzu the answer is NO. So he is stubborn too!!!
Who kissed who first? Natalie: He took me to park, tried to push me off the cliff so he could romantically save my life and get some.
Cody: SHE ABSOLUTELY KISSED ME FIRST, end of story.
Who asked who out first? Cody asked if I wanted to go 4-wheeling in his truck. And I am a sucker for trucks!
Who proposed? Officially Cody- But I asked him a million times before that.
Who has more friends? We share friends.
Who is more sensitive? Natalie but Cody cried when he cut onions the other day- that is the first I have seen him cry. AND THE LAST.
Who has more siblings? Cody has that one. He is one of five boys. But technically we share them too.
Who spends more money?Cody likes the big expenditures while I like the occasional "shop 'til you drop" so it all evens out.
Who wears the pants? Buster.
We now tag: Tara Carlson, Jessica Edwards, Stacey Taylor, Kristin Morgan, Holly and Allison Kartchner(join the club AL).
Happy Valentine's Day!
3 comments:
I asked Justin yesterday, "you think I wear the pants don't you?" and he just smiled. I think I do too, and I think you wear the pants in yours! Hope yall have a happy Valentines! We miss yall!
That was cute!I liked hearing what both of you had to say about the different questions . . . you guys are a good pair :)
I do need to start a blog just so I can do the fun surveys haha. It may have to wait until after graduation though. If we do, you will be the first to know!!
I liked your comments. That's fun. I had to laugh about Cody crying for the first -- and last, time. Good job Cody! You two are so meant for each other. I love you both.
Post a Comment