Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Test Week


We started our Infectious Disease block last week and my first test is this Friday. My mind is crammed with different Bugs and Drugs and what kills what. My friend James is in Med school at Georgetown and posted this on his site. Maybe not everyone can relate- but this is what I feel like today. Thanks James- this pic is worth a thousand words.

5 comments:

Allison said...

That picture says it all.

Good luck--you can do it!

~Tara said...

I feel the exact same way Natalie!! I can't wait for this week to be OVER!!!

Holly said...

Good luck Natalie! Keep it up, we are so excited to have a pharmacist in the family.

mostly Stacy said...

So yeah, I went to hair school, nothing medical obviously but I remember the infectious disease chapter. Longest week of my life and that was relagated to mainly the scalp and nails.

Julie Sacks said...

I can not believe how quick school has gone by! YOUR ALMOST DONE!!! I am so excited for you. I'm sorry that your head feels like a book, I hope you get a break soon!

Total Pageviews