Saturday, February 23, 2008

Just playing




Every night when I get home from work I hear a wimper from the back door. It melts my heart. We don't let Buster in the house due to the mess he would cause. But, our basement is unfinished, so we let him come in and play with us. After a long day of school and work it is great to come home to Cody and a loving lab ready to play. The basement is filled with dry wall which Cody has been collecting from jobs. Cody throws his ball up on top of the dry wall and the dog jumps right up- he also climbs ladders. Anything for his ball. He is in good shape from all the running he has been forced to do.

2 comments:

Allison said...

aw, happy doggy. It'll be so cool when you guys get a chance to do your basement! Buster might be sad though ;)

Julie Sacks said...

I can not believe how big he has gotten! He has grown like a weed!

Total Pageviews