Cody got me DIAMOND earrings and a necklace!!! I was so excited, my parents didn't buy me diamonds becuase they wanted my husband to give me them. My dad was cute tho- he said I deserved them. So here is the picture as promised-rather close for comfort but hopefully you get the gist.
.jpg)
Cody has been talking about playing the guitar constantly- and well he didn't have one so all he could do is talk. So he now has his own. He is getting pretty good too. Maybe next year he can sing me a song.
So to make up for my study session on thursday, I made Cody a heart shaped cake today.
We had our own mini chocolate factory here today too. Yum Chocolate. We dipped oreos and strawberries. I laugh at the saying "Love~ I'd rather fall in chocolate." Well I have both! Cody is a my favoritest Valentine and I am glad there is a day to celebrate love and get diamonds!! :o)
4 comments:
Oh, those earrings and necklace are GORGEOUS! Way to go Cody!! Cody will have to play a song for us soon!! I'm glad you got to have a good weekend!
Look at you, little ms betty crocker! The food looks so good. I did the strawberry thing too but it did not turn out to look quite as good! The cake looks wonderful too. Cody better get good so that when yall come, Justin and him can play together!
PS, good job on the diamonds Cody, they are beautiful!
You guys really know how to celebrate. The diamonds are beautiful Natalie (Good job Cody) and Cody looks good with the guitar. You just need a hat!
Post a Comment