Monday, February 4, 2008

Ski Bums in Park City


It was a beautiful day on the slopes! After getting pounded this last week with snow we ran away to park city for some fun. Jac is working at the lifts and she came and skiied with us for awhile. There was a ton of powder and it was clear and sunny most the day. It makes living in Utah worthwhile :o)

On the way to the resort and back we saw these moose on the side of the road. Look close there are 3 of them.

3 comments:

~Tara said...

How fun!! I hope you had a great weekend! I wish Chad and I knew how to ski! See ya in class!

Chad K said...

hey uh, I see 9 animals, which 3 are the meese? And where's the sexy picture of me???

Julie Sacks said...

I wanted to go skiing so bad this last visit because I knew the snow would be amazing! Someday I will be able to play like that again! It was great fun to see yall again. I can't wait till May!

Total Pageviews