
We did it! We ran the 1/2 marathon in Moab this weekend. It was painfully fun and exciting! Although our goal was just to finish we actually made it in about 2:17 which is about a 10 minute mile. The course was good with an occasional hill but luckily we were able to handle it. We ran with Cody's Mom and his Dad ran the 5 mi race. Thanks to all our supporters and the cheerleaders at the finish line.
5 comments:
Way to Go you two!! That's so awesome! I could have never done that! You guys are amazing! Now you'll have to run a full marathon!!
I can not believe that yall did that!! I am so very impressed! Good job to you both, your an inspiration to us all :) I really can not wait until yall come, we are so excited!
Way to go you two--you were great! Thanks for a fun weekend :)
Awesome! You two are so cool.
I just bought 2 one quart tubs of the same color paint, one was flat and one was glossy. We painted the wall with the flat blue and then taped one foot strips on it and painted with in the tape strips with the glossy. When we finished, we pulled off the tape and TADAAAA! Perfect stripes!
Post a Comment