Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

We went to Idaho this weekend and had a good time with my sisters kids. They had an Easter Egg hunt Saturday that we got to go watch and then we had a great Easter dinner tonight. It was freezing there and we were so grateful to come home to warmer weather. Hope everyone had a good Easter Day.
We were talking on Saturday and I misunderstood my Mom when she said the Easter bunny was coming that night- I thought they hired an Easter Bunny (they did Santa the last time I was home for Christmas) So I got excited and they thought it was pretty funny. We went into Walgreens and there was an Easter bunny- My Mom made me and Steph get a pic.
Jordan got the whole family playing Guitar Hero on the Wii.
Cody isn't one for video games, he did really good though and I even think he liked it.
We put sparkles all over the Easter Eggs- Kailey loved it!
The kids had to wear snow boots to find the eggs.

3 comments:

~Tara said...

I love the pic of you and your mom and sister by the Easter bunny! Sounds like you had a great time! I knew you would love Guitar Hero as much as we do!! It's addicting!

Allison said...

Aw cute pic with the Easter bunny! It looks like a really fun weekend--I'm glad you got a chance to take a break. I bet spending the holiday with kids made it more fun.

Anonymous said...

Fun Easter, but it looks too cold. Easter was too early this year. Especially if you have to wear snow boots to find the eggs. Glad you had fun tho.

Total Pageviews