I get his input on our blog posts quite often, but he hasn't ever written too much. He shared a portion of his journal with me last week (after a touching Sunday school lesson by Ian Jones), it was from right after he was accepted to BYU. It was really neat to read the week of his graduation.
"That was one of the most joyous days of my life, the day I received that admissions letter. I thanked God for it all and still do every time I think of how grateful I am to be at BYU."
Allison walked with the business school and kept Cody awake during the ceremony (thanks AL). He looked pretty cute in his cap and gown too :o) Here's proof!
.jpg)
.jpg)
5 comments:
Congratulations Cody! We are so proud of you for being accepted into the business school and for sticking it through to the end! Thanks for keeping ME awake during the ceremony.
CONGRATS! Now what are you going to do with all your extra time? JK
Congratulations! Great Job! The background flowers in those pictures are gorgeous! Cute pictures!
Way to go Cody! Congrats!! We're jealous you are done, but we're so happy for you!
It was worth the walk wasn't it Cody? I'm glad you did. And thanks for sharing the journal. It made it all complete. Congratulations again.
Post a Comment