
Buster wore a cute "neckercheif" and we dubbed him Freedom Doggie!
The K brothers
My doggie and me! We float the Provo river every year and today was the most busy we have ever seen it! It was still really funny and we all got in a good laugh as we would hit the rapids, rocks and trees 1 at a time! Luckily Mckenzie came to play with me so I had a gal pal.
The boyz have these trucks they are all pretty proud of! They got 'em all lined up so I could take a pic! They are sticking their heads out the window if you look close! The mtns up Provo Canyon are green and pretty and make a good background.
4 comments:
Cute pictures! I really like the truck one. I'm glad I can be with my family this weekend, but I missed being with you guys today! Thanks for taking good care of Chad for me!
Baxter is hilarious -- you can totally tell he loves being out amongst the action! Looks like you all had a lot of fun. Good luck on rotations. Almost done girl!
Tara B.
How fun!! I wish we could have come it looks like a ton of fun!! I miss ya! Let's do something soon!
I love busters collar and Cody's truck is the best looking out of all of them! Wish we could of celebrated with yall! How are the rotations going?
Post a Comment