Friday, July 11, 2008

More Silver Lake Pics

 

SO pretty up there! We ate our lunch by the water and Buster played in the water. It was so clear and pretty! This was one of the best hikes I have been on in UT. It is crazy when you get out there to realize what you have been missing out on!

I started my rotation on Monday at Utah Valley Specialty Hospital and it is a great place to be. They serve a free breakfast, free drinks and a pretty decent lunch. A drug rep brought us P.F. Changs for lunch and it was yummy. I am tracking antibiotic usage and I have already gotten to see some pretty gross stuff :o) 1 week down, 35 more to go! Have a good weekend everyone!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is really pretty country. Looks like Buster loved it too.

Julie Sacks said...

I wish Justin and I would have done more stuff like that when we were there. Utah really is such a pretty place. You should look at my friend Kim and Mark's blog. They went on a hike and it was even prettier! Again... wish we were there to do all that fun stuff with yall. Dang this med school thing, someday we will be together again!

Total Pageviews