
Many people who live in Utah miss out on the best things here! People come from all over and take all their vacation time to attend this amazing program at BYU- EDUCATION WEEK!! A few years ago I ran into my Aunt Diana from Texas on campus, she took me to the best classes with her and taught me to fight the crowds and now I am hooked! I usually take 1-2 days off to go and I am always so glad I did! Most people think it is all religious- but there are a ton of fun self improvement type classes- My favorite are the cooking classes and Cody and I usually go to some of the marriage enriching classes. He likes the finance classes too. There is something for everyone! I went to a lot of food storage classes this year and it will be my focus for this year. I learned square foot gardening there a few years ago and I really think it is amazing! So, every year everyone tells me they are going to come next year for sure, SO this is fair warning: BYU Education week is August 17-21, 2009- MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!! I would love to see you there!
1 comment:
I can't quite tell from the picture...what does your nametag say? ;-P I'm glad you guys stopped by after for some ice cream and fun. I hope you found your stylus!
Post a Comment