

Cody has been interviewing and was offered a job this week from Xactware Inc- A Software developing company- His position is a trainer and he will travel around the country training clients on the products. He is excited to wear nice clothes to work instead of old grubbie clothes. I am excited because he now gets health insurance and although I love working at Costco I am glad to not have to maintain the high number of hours there to keep our ins! Cody gets lots of other perks and is very excited! The Xactware bldg is at the bottom of Provo Canyon. We went out to dinner and to the nearby golf course for some mini-golf tonight to celebrate! I am so proud of Cody!! And his new 'business casual' clothes look great! CONGRATS BABE! I LOVE YOU!!
4 comments:
Wahoo! I'm excited for you guys! Maybe now you will have time to breath
Congratulations, Cody! I'm proud of you! Sorry I missed your retirement party :)
Congrats Cod-E! Hopefully you can fly up here to the Northwest!
Hey Cody, your Ma & Pa are certainly proud of you. The new clothes sure look sharp. Good Job Cody!!!!!
Post a Comment