Fall never lasts long around here- It seems to be summer then it snows one day and it's cold for months after. Right now though, I would dare say it is actually Fall. The leaves are all slowly turning colors instead of just freezing and dying. :o) We took a trip up a canyon in pleasant grove yesterday and took these pics.


There were also waterfalls all along the trail- Buster loved them! They were really pretty- this one in particular was huge! We got soaked just trying to get this picture!

3 comments:
You are always finding some fun place to hike and see. These are beautiful pictures. I love the fall colors.
I love it when the leaves change too!! I just hate it when it starts getting cold!!! BOO!! Thanks again for letting us spend time with you guys! It was fun! Let's definitely do it soon!
Ready for Timp? hehe...
Post a Comment