Happy Birthday to Mom and Dad this week!! My Mom turns the big 5-0 and my Dad is even older! We threw a black party this weekend for them- It was great! We had a fire down by the river in their back yard and cooked up some steaks. We had a great dinner! We all wore black and dressed my mom up in some old lady clothes and gave her some gag gifts! She was a good sport and we all had fun. I was excited to be able to celebrate with them and have turtle pie as I usually miss this! Thanks for a great weekend! Love you guys!
2 comments:
Cute new blog background! And I love that skirt you're wearing in the pic of you and Cody holding Matthew. Looks like a fun weekend--glad you guys could have fun :)
Natalie, your dad is hilarious!! I'm laughing so hard at the one you dressed him up!! What a good sport!!
Post a Comment