We woke up to snow today! It was crazy but fun too. We played with Buster for a minute then came inside for some yummy hot cocoa and doughnuts and eggs- Cody is great at making breakfast! I am just glad it was today and not yesterday at the BYU game! The pic in the top left is my Gerbera Daisies covered in snow- they were still in bloom! It is supposed to be back in the 70's this week so it isn't winter yet..but it's comin'!
5 comments:
SERIOUSLY That makes me so happy that I live in California! I was sad that it's 70 here... ha ha... snow sucks... well that's not true I miss having an excuse to make hot cocoa and I'd love to make a snowman with Addi!!!
I want the snow to GO AWAY and never EVER come back!!! It was so fun to see you this weekend! Let's do something soon!!
That's so crazy you guys got so much so and we barely got any! Winter's a-coming...
(My arms are sooo dead!! I'm going to be sore tomorrow... :) )
70's sound great...we are still in the 90's!
What a bummer, I hate the snow. Snow is for playing in, not to live in. I'm sure your flowers were pretty before the snow came too! I thought about planting those, but I was told they are hard to grow, what do you think?
Post a Comment