Buster doesn't get enough attention with Cody gone so he had a little fun of his own with our screen on our back door! You can't tell in the pic but he ripped it pretty well too. Now he sticks his head in the hole he made and begs for some food(pancakes today). He keeps us laughing!!

After we did some yardwork Sat, we headed out to the mtns again. We wanted to ride a lot further than we got to go on this hike but instead we had some other adventures and luckily we all made it back safely. There were a million people out hunting and no animals to be seen (no thanks to us.. hehe)
Cody and I at sunset-
Allison and I- tough mountain women!
6 comments:
Oh yeah! Good thing we didn't go camping....we could have been SHOT!
You two are tough mountain women! I LOVE IT!!
How cute is that pic with Cohen and Cody?
Yesterday was way fun, despite our little mishap with the tire...
Thanks for a great time. Go Mountain Women!!
Haha Tara and I posted within a minute of each other...Good work Tara :)
Way to go Buster! Our little dog, Miso, did the same thing to our screen, but she only made a 2 foot hole at the bottom that she uses as a doggie door. LOL.
Tara
I am going to cut out some wood, paint it purple(or something halloween color) and string some ribbon through it to make a door hanging. Or you could just put it right on your door, except your door it black huh, dang, I did not think of that. Anyway, sorry I did not send more. Next time huh?!
I am so glad you found our blog! We are actually living in Ohio, I am finishing up my masters degree in Speech Language Pathology. Reza works and keeps me company. Pretty much life is great. It's fun to read your blog---lots like life it exciting!
Post a Comment