Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy 2009!

We ran away again to Snowflake this time. Yeah- We really enjoyed our Christmas vacation! We spent over 24 hours road tripping the last two weeks. Cody really wanted to go quail hunting and I happened to have work off so we went! We had so much fun together and with Cody's parents and Kyle and his gf Katie. Here are some pics of us quail hunting with Buster- He ate the only bird we got that day! He was a natural hunting dog though.

Cody and Kyle- Pretty Redneck huh!! Me and Katie drove these boys around all day.

Kyle and Katie- The Love birds :o) Notice the Mighty Hunter with his proud smile in the background.

Buster and his birdie!

My hunting buddy!

6 comments:

Allison said...

I love the "mighty hunter" label for Dad. Good thing you had Buster there to take care of that bird! hehehe. Kyle looks pretty content with his arms wrapped around Katie. She's a cutie!

I don't if you just put it there or if I didn't notice before, but I like your graduation coutdown clock. Not that you're counting or anything ;)

~Tara said...

I'm glad you had fun!! I too love your graduation countdown!!! I just might have to copy that amazing idea!! Would you care? Can you really even believe we are almost done?!!! It's so EXCITING!!! I miss ya!!

Kristin said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun weekend in Snowflake! Is it seriously January in those pictures? Looks like it could be mid-August...Maybe I should take a trip to Sunny Snowflake.

Holly said...

Ah, it looks so warm in all your NV and AZ pictures or at least sunny! Fun fun! Your hair looks great, I love the red tint in the sun in your Vegas pics.

Charlotte and Jared Nelson said...

fun! We should get together and do something sometime!

Tyler and Kjaersti said...

You guys do so many fun things! Lucky girl!!! Hope your doing good. =0)

Total Pageviews