Some of the gang- Heather and her hub, Rachel, Steve & Tasha, Cody and I, Dave and wife, Janell & Mike. Rosanne was taking the pic- I have to put a picture of her in here becuase she is the nicest Head Tech and the sweetest person to work for. My last supervisor was a nightmare of a person so I love Rosanne. She is the cute blonde in the middle. And Janell is my Manager and has been my pharmacy mentor from the start and is also great to work with/for. Heather is on the right, she won a Blue-Ray player in the raffle..lucky girl!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Working my Saturday nights away..at Costco Pharmacy
Costco has planned things every Saturday night this whole month, mandatory meetings, Christmas parties and inventory. Cody has had lots of "guys nights" with friends while his wife is off working. Luckily I really like the girls (and the few guys) that I work with. They are so fun, plus we all have a lot in common. They all bring food and share the yummiest recipes. I am hoping to stay at this Costco after I graduate. During Inventory we physically count all the pills in the pharmacy. We were there until almost midnight! They bring dinner and lots of caffeinated pop. Here are some pics of us at the Christmas Party at Noahs in Lindon.

Some of the gang- Heather and her hub, Rachel, Steve & Tasha, Cody and I, Dave and wife, Janell & Mike. Rosanne was taking the pic- I have to put a picture of her in here becuase she is the nicest Head Tech and the sweetest person to work for. My last supervisor was a nightmare of a person so I love Rosanne. She is the cute blonde in the middle. And Janell is my Manager and has been my pharmacy mentor from the start and is also great to work with/for. Heather is on the right, she won a Blue-Ray player in the raffle..lucky girl!
Some of the gang- Heather and her hub, Rachel, Steve & Tasha, Cody and I, Dave and wife, Janell & Mike. Rosanne was taking the pic- I have to put a picture of her in here becuase she is the nicest Head Tech and the sweetest person to work for. My last supervisor was a nightmare of a person so I love Rosanne. She is the cute blonde in the middle. And Janell is my Manager and has been my pharmacy mentor from the start and is also great to work with/for. Heather is on the right, she won a Blue-Ray player in the raffle..lucky girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are so sweet! I hope you work at our Costco after you graduate too! Thanks for being such a great intern!
You always have the cutest pics of you and Cody at the top of your blog! You guys are very photogenic :)
I'm glad you like the people you work with--makes it so much nicer, doesn't it?
MISS U GUYS!!
You always have the cutest pics of you and Cody at the top of your blog! You guys are very photogenic :)
I'm glad you like the people you work with--makes it so much nicer, doesn't it?
MISS U GUYS!!
Hey! I thought you were already going to work at the Costco you are working at now after we graduate. Is that not true? You do sound like you have great co-workers! Miss ya!
Post a Comment