Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Superbowl XLIII

Cody had to leave town early Sunday morning this week..bummer dude! So I ranaway to the parents house for the superbowl party. With 3 women cooking (Mom, Grandma and Steph)-I'd hate to miss out on this mouthwatering event. There was tons of good food- and it was great to spend a little time with my family and not be home alone! Buster came along for the ride and we had a good ol' time!
Cute Mint brownies with Andes Mint footballs! There was also mongolian beef, wings, ribs, chips, veggies, nacho cheese, pizza rolls, and more!

Matty and Tootsie- Their new puppy! Buster scares the little thing to death! Matthew saved it! He is a sweet kid!

Teddy (Stephanies other dog) looking out at Buster. They are friends.

Snuggie- the blanket with sleeves! Somehow my parents ended up with this blanket from those annoying TV commercials(as a gift..)! Matty loves his snuggie and I found myself all wrapped in one too. Thanks for the great party!

4 comments:

~Tara said...

Sounds like fun! I love those mint brownies with the cute footballs!! I'm glad you were able to be with your family! Can't wait to see ya Saturday!! :)

Julie Sacks said...

That is so funny cause I make fun of those snuggies all the time! They are so weird. I'm glad you did not have to spend super bowl sunday alone, what a bummer that Cody was not able to join in on all the good eating!

Allison said...

We just saw the infomercial for those Snuggies! Chad's wondered why they (the very realistic actors in the commercial) didn't just put on a sweatshirt, but I think they're cool :)

Thanks for taking the time to stop in and see us--we're so glad we got to spend some time with you guys last weekend.

MISS U!!

Kristin said...

Gotta love the snugglies! You will seriously have to tell me how that superbowl cake was made. It is adorable!

Total Pageviews